snow


Khamis, 4 September 2014

Forgot to Wish Hyunseung's and Sungjong's Birthday T.T

     OMG!!! I forgot to wish Oppa-deul's birthday :( I'm the worst fan ever! I'm sorry Oppa~ I remember your birthday but I have a lot things to be done so I cant wish you guys on twitter and instagram... I'm sorry T^T Mianhaeyo, Oppa...
      So, yesterday was our 4D prince Jang Hyunseung's birthday! >0< Hyunseung Oppa is 26 now~ Dont age faster :3 I'm still 18 (Korean age). In other words, when I'm 20, Oppa will be 28... Thats a lot of gap! Why you must born early?? >.< 



     But, I think its okay for aging XD I mean look at Oppa now. You already have a big career, Beast is success and you've got a lot of money while there are some people at Oppa's age who still unsuccessful. At least, you dont have problems in financial Lol. So, oppa, you must feel grateful :)

aisshh so cute~
     Why act like a kid?? You've been grow up already >.<
     Haha kawaii~ I want to brush your hair agaga :3
     But I like you being like this... Stay young~ XD

     
     Oppa, even you should know that you are my bias (not ultimate lol). Even you aren't my ultimate bias, I do care about you. So, don't fall sick and I wish you always be happy  in your life ^.^


     Besides Hyunseungie Oppa, Uri Sungjjong also had birthday on 3rd September... Fortunately you guys weren't born in the same year or I'll call you guys twins! XD Happy birthday Sungjjong! Happy Birthday to you x3 saranghaneun uri Sungjjong~ Happy birthday to you~ Its late... I'm sorry, Oppa :(


Wow wow wow... the cat is cute... OMG!!! em but jjong is cuter lol

      Awww oppa... you know that I admire you right?? Neoreul Saranghae neon mollayo??? You should know! XD But I love you as my Idol... not more or less :3 Neon naui aidoleul saranghae ttaemune~ ( lol I dont even know if my hangul is correct :3 whatever~)

Eiii~~ Winking isn't allowed XD
     Dont ever think to seduce me, Oppa!!! I'm trying my best to stay loyal to Myungie XD
     And like what I said to Hyunseung, dont fall sick, Oppa or I'll be sad T.T Seriously I warn you not to! 


Many things need to be done so, must end this quickly. 
So, both oppa please keep healthy and I wish you guys always feel happy in your life...
And please always keep those sweet smiles even they aren't for me... coz
Its my happiness too when you guys are happy ^.^
All the best and luck to both my fav group, Beast and Infinite too ^.^
May these bands are wouldn't disbanded except they have become old XD
bbaibbai oppa~ happy late birthday! Saranghaeyo!

Anyway, today is Mark's birthday so, CHECK THIS OUT! (if you dont want then, thats okay)


My Fiction. My Story

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan