snow


Rabu, 3 September 2014

I'm Gonna Explode!



     I'm so mad with someone right now! Why this thing must happen so early??? He and his group just debuted but---
    Oh, Jjin~ What can I do with you now? Dont you know that I love you?? :3 Doncha? DONCHA?! I Love you, Stupid! Oppa, NEO PABO! PABO-YAAAHHHH!!!! Yeah, your fans and I love you so much. Dont our loves enough for you?
     LOOK AT THIS PIC BELOW, JJIN! LOOK! I listed you as my ULTIMATE bias already... If I listed someone to be my ultimate bias, it means that person is really precious to me. TOO~ P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. Why dont you understand???


     WHY YOU MUST LOOK AT HER LIKE DAT?
     WHY YOU MUST SIT SOOOO CLOSE TO HER?

     WHY YOU MUST SMILE TO HER (Gosh, you were so handsome when you smiled to her ARGGGHHHH)
     WHY YOU MUST SING TO HER??? 
     OH WHYYYYYYYY~~~ WHY~~~ T.T
     I would be a little bit 'okay' if that bitch wasn't sexy at all and didn't being bitchy but SHE WAS! She was too sexy~ They are~~ T.T Please control your sight, Jjin T.T
     This is so cruel for me T.T Its so painful to watch you being like dat~
     I... I hate you T^T
     I hate you, Jjin!
    But Do you know I cant hate you for life? Its so hard for me to forget or hate someone whom I love. Its painful too. So, lemme go a while FROM BUSYING ABOUT YOU!
    And I'll surely comeback...
    Because I'll probably forgive you day by day
    and because,,, time is the best healer T.T
    Bye, My sangnamja. Lemme go for a while T.T
    Maybe Jackson can make me forget dat thing~ 
    
My Fiction. My Story

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan