snow


Khamis, 4 September 2014

Wow wow~ Today is Mark's Birthday!



    4th September is one of the day that I've been waiting. Finally its arrive~~!! OMG OMG Mark is younger than jjongie by a day >.< Happy Birthday, My Silent Prince! Happy 21st birthday!! Ooppsss you're now Korean (since you live there many many years)  so, you are 22 now XD Its okay, Oppa... Just one year,,, nothing would be different if you one year older... So Makeu, please enjoy this day!!!!


OMG!!! Its Jackson's cake for his Makeu
     OMG Jackson, your the sweetest person ever!!! Dalkeomhan jaekseun XD I want a cake from you too -3-


     Yes, Mark. Every lady wants a piece of you so, excuse me,,, lemme bite you. NGAP!
Your still the best, Mark! XD
     Happy Birthday again, Majimark, Markrobatic, Marktial art XD Keep healthy, okay. In Real Got7 Season 2 Ep 4 you seem sick. Andwaeyo, Mark!!! Dont fall sick again.


     Ouh My first love in Got7, please stop being so cute!!! Your kaka (Jackson) will start sulking if he knows I put my attention on you! XD
     Okay, Tuan Yi en, I wish you stay healthy , stay handsome and stay happy. Please take care of your health and look after Jackson for me, okay? ^.^ 
      Happy Birthday again for Majimark, Yi en. Wo Ai Ni!
    

My Fiction. My Story

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan