snow


Sabtu, 6 September 2014

Hari yang Sangat Memenatkan dan Mengenyangkan??

Assalammualaikum, My Diary.
     Today my school holds a 'Hari kantin' (dont have idea to say it in english but probably Canteen's Day?). Money money money too much money has wasted at there T^T TOO MUCH food that I ate today T^T It doesn't called as eat anymore, its melantak namenye! I think I'll gain 5 Kg :3 I actually dont care to eat as many food as I can. Eating has become my habit :3 Online while eating, watching tv while eating. Eat, eat and eat. That's what I do everyday at home. But, I'm just sick to hear everyone is commenting, insulting me because I'm fat!
     Yes, I'm  sick about it. Fed-up, annoy, angry and many feelings mixed in my heart. I'll just keep a fake smile to them and nod slowly but deep in my heart, JUST ALLAH KNOWS! So what if I'm fat, huh??? I don't use you guys money to buy me food! Whats so wrong to become fat? Yeah, I look weird  because i'm short featuring fat BUT, is my fat body makes you to throw up??? If its true so, go away from my sight! Do you think, me, myself, my fat body, my eyes want to see your thin body??? Do you think your 'thin' body makes me like you??? 
     No! I'm sick to see you lah! Can you just go from my sight and even my life!
     A friend of mine always say that i'm fat. That extremely makes me want to cry. Yes, I'm giant, fatty crybaby. My heart is fragile, sensitive. Insulting me like that really makes me want to cry. Why she did this to me? I made by Allah too! Its takdir Allah that makes me fatty like this. I know my body is not thin than you but please stop insulting me! You think you thin then your pretty, beautiful? You think your thin then you can live in heaven?
     No, right? So whats the function to insult me??? You got nothing! you got no jams :3 XD Okay not gonna proceed to talk about some manusia that just know to make me sakit otak.
     Even I was busying myself to shop at school, but I still saved RM5 bills to buy an e-pop magazine. Unfortunately, the magazine has sold out. I'm gonna cry a week T.T OMG this is so cruel!!! Why cepat sgt laris? I just want the poster T.T Yeah, I already bought that magazine last week but need to buy it again to... I dont know why I love that poster so much. I dont even know why I always stare that (BTS) poster. I can't get my eyes off from it!

You,,, who are better without eyeliner and all those make ups.You,,, who are better in black hair than red hair. You,,, who are better wearing HBA shirts than sleeveless jackets. You,,, whom I love :)

     WHY??? Why I did that??? Hey, remember?? You still mad at Jjin! *slaps myself*
     But--- I guess I have forgive Jjin. I must learn to accept the reality that he is an artist and that what artist does. And, What can I do? I cant stay away from him! I need to update info about him and watch him on Youtube. Maybe this is what you called as an obsession but I still deny it! Its not an obsession! I wont obsess at any guy! I will just love them.
     Why I'm so caring towards my biasses??? Hey! Thats why you called as a K-pop fan or at least a hardcore K-pop fan. If we like someone, obviously we would get to know them and busying ourselves to spend a time for them, right? Same like me. We're human... Human means we did a lot of mistakes. None of us who didn't ever do mistakes before , right?? (except Rasulullah)
     Annyeong~
     Assalammualaikum ^^v


My Fiction. My Story

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan